mutti Rewards program
The HealthPlus loyalty program has recently been merged with the mutti rewards program. Existing HealthPlus loyalty program members will receive a mutti ID that can be used for discounts, cash back, or other benefits.
To help you understand more about his program, here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
mutti is a free membership-based rewards program for accessing medicines and health care services at mutti pharmacies with a focus on affordability, accessibility, and availability. mutti offers:
- Discounts on prescription drug prices
- Loyalty points redeemable as discounts via cashback towards subsequent purchases
- Heal-now-pay-later installment plans for expensive drugs (T&Cs apply)
- Delivery for a low flat fee
- Free health screenings and virtual doctor consultations
Membership is currently restricted to individuals aged 18 years and above. Dependents of mutti members aged below 18 can also be enrolled in mPharma programs (and receive similar benefits) but are not considered mutti members.
If you were an existing HealthPlus loyalty member, you do not need to take any action as your membership will transfer before the end of February 2024.
For new members, registration is simple and quick and can even be done from the comfort of your home. There are three ways to register:
- Self-register online - click here
- Contact your local mutti call center (Nigeria: 08172005332)
- Walk-in to any mutti pharmacy and get registered on the spot. You can start enjoying your mutti membership right away.
mutti will automatically offer you a 10% discount from every prescription drug purchase that you make.
As our way of saying thank you for joining the mutti family, you will also earn loyalty points with every purchase made. As your points accumulate, you will earn cashback which you can redeem as discounts on future purchases. You will receive SMS notifications once you have accumulated enough loyalty points to be redeemed towards your next purchase!
HealthPlus in-store loyalty points expired after Dec 31, 2022 and can no longer be used for discounts on in-store purchases. You can continue to accrue and use HealthPlus online loyalty points for discounts on online purchases.